Monday, June 20, 2011

New Hampshire


You may have noticed that for the first time this year, I do not have a Monday Design Wall posting today. The reason is that I am not in the same country as my design wall!

I am on my way to Quilt Festival in Vermont... via New Hampshire. It's not exactly "on the way" but we had to go to Keepsake Quilting since we were so close!
This photo shows one of the staff members cutting my first purchase - "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" fabrics. 


We did some major damage to the credit cards and then headed off to visit Castle in the Clouds and saw some beautiful scenery.
I realized today that I forgot to draw the name for the winner of the magazines, so I'll do that tomorrow while we're driving.

12 comments:

Thelma said...

Have fun at the festival, love that martini in the country picture!

Butterfly George said...

Kathy,
I hope you enjoy your trip and that they are nice to you on the east coast of the USA.......G

Butterfly George said...

Kathy,
I hope you enjoy your trip and that they are nice to you on the east coast of the USA.......G

Diane said...

love your new header. Going to Keepsake Quilting is on my "wish list". Have a blast at Quilt Festival!

Sally Ann said...

Have a awesome time in New Hampshire!! My goal is to go to Keepsake maybe this Fall! Have fun and Enjoy your time off!!

Carole said...

Well, aren't headed towards my neck of the woods! Taking any classes at VQF? I will be there myself on Thursday for a class and in the evening for the chocolate champagne preview! Love the Grinch! I ordered mine and will make the quilt! Cheers!

Kate said...

Have fun! A visit to Keepsake Quilting is on my "maybe some day list". Love the Grinch fabric!

Cathy said...

Keepsake Quilting, now that is someplace I have always wanted to go. To be able to see and fondle and pet all the gorgeous fabrics that are just pictures in a catalogue. Someday..........

Jean said...

What fun!!! have a great trip!

AnnieO said...

What a great getaway! Scenery and Dr. Seuss :)

Happy Quilter said...

So glad you made it to Keepsake Quilting. And now Shelburne too--what fun. Enjoy the Festival and come home with lots of pictures and stories.

Anonymous said...

Love, Keepsake Quilting! Thanks for visiting our beautiful state! Castle in the clouds is just wonderful. Did you see the little room? My boys thought that was a pretty neat space in the castle! :-) Thanks for the inspiration... ~Take Care!