Monday, June 02, 2008

Quilt Canada

When I was surfing the Orange Crush mystery blogs and seeing all the step #5 blocks, I realized that I wasn't really finished with step #5. I had "forgotten" about the 18 half and 4 quarter blocks. So I quickly whipped those up in my free time on the weekend, and now I am really and truly finished step #5!!
I am all packed and ready for my very early morning flight tomorrow. I will go to bed early but doubt that I will sleep a wink since I am so excited! I have dreamed of going to Quilt Canada ever since I first read the CQA magazine many years ago, so this is really a dream come true for me! If I have time and can find an internet cafe in Newfoundland, I'll let you know how it's going.
Quilt Canada - here I come!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Have a terrific time at Quilt Canada! Your blocks are looking great.

Amanda said...

Thank goodness you spotted the missing blocks and had time to make them up. Have a great trip - I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Gina said...

Have a great time.


love and hugs xxx

Ginger Patches said...

Oh lucky you! Have a great time! I did the same thing in the CC mystery quilt, only I didn't catch it :( When I went to sew it together I was missing my corners--someday I will finish it :)

Rose Marie said...

Lucky you ..... we need to see photos of your time in Nfld.!

Julie said...

Take lots of pictures! I am very jealous.

Libby said...

Have a great time . . . bring back lots of pics *s*