Thursday, May 11, 2017

Goose on the Loose


Today is the start of the Goose on the Loose shop hop. My friend Louise and I have attended this annual event for the past 11 years.

I have been having car troubles recently caused by a mouse on the loose! Because the shop hop involves a lot of driving, it was looking like I might not be able to go this year. But yesterday the mechanic assured me that my car has been repaired, is now rid of the destructive rodent that had taken up residence under the hood of my vehicle, and it is road worthy once again. 


And so we are off on another quilty adventure! 

14 comments:

Jo said...

All set up for a fun ride

julieQ said...

Hve fun, sweet Kathy!!! Hope your vehicle troubles are soon all behind you!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Sounds like a fun day! Safe travels!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Have a fun day!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good luck hope your car drives you safely to all the places you want to go and back home again

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Have fun! I used to go on shop hops all the time, but, I haven't been on one in almost 2 years now. All the local hops seem to have been canceled.

maggie fellow said...

have a wonderful time and do share your spoils

swooze said...

Hi hooooooo!!!!

Janet O. said...

Enjoy!
I haven't done a shop hop in years. I'm broke in the first shop. : )

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Have a ball at the shop hop. We too have had mouse/motor issues. Once took our car for an oil change, came back to get it and found the guys standing around it taking photos. It was the largest mouse nest they'd ever seen on an engine.
Unbelievable!

Karen said...

Ah, the treasures to be found.

Deanna W said...

Have fun. I was going to go but alas it is boys weekend and I have the dog!! She loves car rides but not so much on the waiting at each store!

Missy Shay said...

I have never heard of a mouse causing problems in a car before! I guess it was trying to stay warm.

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

I am ready for the trip. Drive safe and share you pics.