Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Circa



Here are the latest blocks I've made for my Circa 2016 project. The pattern called for two 3" hourglass blocks, but after all the little hourglass blocks I've been making for Clarissa, the 3" size just seemed enormous. So I made 2 sets of 4 smaller hourglass blocks and sewed them together. 
Much better!
To see what we are sewing today, hop over to Temecula Quilts. They are hosting the Patchwork Olympics this week with lots of interesting projects posted.

4 comments:

Mary said...

So your Hourglass mini blocks are made from 1-1/2" finished ubits? I need to make mine. I might have to try the mini ones, too. I am making them for the Leaders & Enders. The bigger ones do seem huge.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have been seeing hourglasses on a lot of blogs lately!

Janet O. said...

I got a chuckle out of this. Sounds like something I would have done. : )

Kate said...

Oh so tiny!