Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Scrap Dance Tango

I am still sewing my remaining Scrap Dance Tango blocks. Did you think I forgot?  Or wonder if they were headed to the UFO closet? Nope! I decided to finish up the last 88 butterfly blocks as a leader/ender project and it's working quite well.


I don't think I've shown you my project storage.
What could be better than a Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat project tin??! Isn't this a great collector tin with it's clear window to be able to see what's inside! 

This is what's inside. I am storing the bits and pieces of the partially constructed blocks in here. And today I hope to be sewing more of these into finished blocks so I can finally get going on my layout. I know I will miss this project when it's done. It has been a great scrap project to work on this year.

5 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

Love that cute tin. I think more tins would be reused if they had a window like that one :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your tin, I have a lot of them right now that I need to figure out what I want stored in them

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Great idea to do it as a leader ender project, that should get a lot of progress in a hurry! Love the tin. Don't worry, there are more quilt along projects coming up in the fall!

Janet O. said...

I love this project. Have you selected a layout yet?

Kate said...

Very fun project storage. Leaders and enders is a great way to make a lot of pieces without getting bored.