Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF


It's Friday, so it's time to post the weekly Circa 2016 update. Here are all the blocks I have sewn (since the medallion centre was made).

The newest blocks are on the top right. Hmmm... looks like quite the mishmash at the moment.



I am teaching quilt embellishment at the Creativ Festival today, and in between classes I will be in the CQA booth #301. Here are the kits I've assembled for the students. I am looking forward to sharing my love of beading and hand stitching! Drop by and say hi if you are attending.

7 comments:

Jackie J said...

Have a fun day!

Flickenstichlerin said...

I love beading and hand stitching too, must be a wonderful class.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, that sounds like a fun class - wish I was closer.

Janet O. said...

Good looking little blocks--I'm curious to see how it all comes together with the medallion center.
Please share with us what you end up teaching your class to do with the fun looking little kits.

Missy Shay said...

The Creative Festival sounds like fun!

Kate said...

Hope your class went well!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

I missed your demo at Creativ but isn't it nice that we can still meet in virtual space?