Friday, March 15, 2013

"Beat the Winter Blues" Winners

The "Beat the Winter Blues" blog hop is over. Hope you had time to visit some of the blogs. I enjoyed meeting some new bloggers and reading about how people are surviving enjoying the winter. There were 116 entries for my draw for the winter and spring stitchery patterns. The winners are...
Pins and Needles won the Easter Sampler by Bird Brain Designs and Nita is getting the "Let it Snow" pattern by Crabapple Hill. Thanks for playing along! 
TGIF! I'm sewing tonight and can't wait!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Love the funny photo. That could be my yard. : )

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

We are due for 3-5" more today... it just keeps coming now that I don't want it anymore!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats to both winners!